I Hope You Dance

Friday, June 12, 2009

There Are No Chance Meetings In Life.

Since I've been on Facebook I've had many requests to be my friend. If I know them, I approve the friendship. If I don't know them, I click on "ignore". For over a week I have had one request that I didn't do anything with. Her photo showed a very lovely lady and said she was from MA. I looked at her photo and knew I didn't know her. It said she had found me through Friend Finder. Finally I decided to send her a message to ask her how she knew me. She quickly wrote back and said my e-mail address was in her address book. She said she was an author and gave talks around the country and that maybe we had met at one of those events. Her last sentence said. "You know, there are no chance meetings in life."

Wow, I didn't know what to think. I hadn't been to any events or met any authors in years. I decided to Google her to see what she had written. I was so surprised to see the first book listed was Tested Faith : The Power of Mind Over Cancer. A reviewer of the book states, "This book amply defines and elucidates the author's epic struggles, challenges, and renewed faith in God, family, and friends as she relentlessly fought and won the battle over cancer."

Needless to say......Yvonne L. Williams is now a Facebook friend and I am looking forward to reading her book. I'll write a review here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home