I Hope You Dance

Thursday, June 11, 2009

FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter........

I have a MySpace page, but seldom go there. And I haven't done any Tweeting yet, however I do enjoy FaceBook! It's a fun way to find old friends, family and new friends, and to stay in touch with them. Some of my friends are really into the applications that FaceBook has to offer. Many of them are farmers at FarmTown. They raise animals, plant gardens and crops, visit other people's farms and sometimes help them out. It is so entertaining to hear them talk about their farms. I've been invited by 2 friends to get a farm, but don't think I have the time for it. I have a hard enough time keeping my real-life garden going, much less taking care of a cyber farm. But who knows.....I might just have to see what it's all about one of these days.

Today I took 2 "MySpace" photos. You know what they are, don't you? That's when you pose with friends and snap your own picture.

The first one I took at breakfast club this morning.

Me, Maggie & Lisa


The second one I took at an Italian Restaurant in Sutherland Springs. Yes, you read that right! Sutherland Springs is moving up in the world.

Me, Jande & Elaine

Speaking of farms......Madisyne and Preston stopped by for a visit after Vacation Bible School today. Madisyne went out to the garden and picked some tomatoes.

Preston used my old rusty pruning shears to prune the pomegranate tree.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mary Ann love your pictures. I still don't know how to use facebook even though I am friends to several people. Cathy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home