I Hope You Dance

Thursday, May 14, 2009

And So It Goes.......

Dr Report: I saw my lung doctor this morning. He said the ct scan I had last week shows that the spot on my left lung has reduced in size, but there is something on my right lung and he's not sure what it is. So he scheduled a PET scan for in the morning. It may not be anything, but he wants to know for sure. The lady at the lab told me not to eat any carbs or sugars today, and to fast in the morning. I'm so hungry and trying to figure out what I can snack on that has 0 carbs! I think I'll go to the grocery store and start reading labels! LOL

4 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

    Hey Aunt MaryAnn!
    Will be praying it is nothing... keep us updated. Love ya!

     
  • At 9:22 PM , Blogger Faith said...

    Me too. Love ya, Faith

     
  • At 8:13 AM , Blogger Lisa Webb said...

    You'll do anything to get attention!! hahaha...Seriously,I am praying for you and mom has called her prayer chain. We are believing by faith that is nothing.

     
  • At 11:54 AM , Anonymous Jennifer G. said...

    Our prayers are with you that all is going to be good. Keep up your strength and your head high. :)
    Love ya!
    J.G.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home