I Hope You Dance

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Me and Chemo-sabe

Me and my Chemo-sabe are best friends again. I saw my oncologist this morning and we both think I should go back on chemo. I will have my first treatment next Tuesday. I will be on a different one this time. One chemical will be the same but the other will be changed. Basically the difference will be that I trade one side effect for another. I don't expect to have any problems at all with this new one. In fact I have a feeling that I will do much better now that I am so experienced. :o)

An update on my previous blog entry..... I told about the unlikely meeting between Yvonne Williams and myself. I must tell you that she and I have been corresponding daily and she has been such an inspiration to me. I know she's right when she says there are no chance meetings in life.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM , Anonymous Jennifer G. said...

    Aw, what a cute picture of you two. Hope all goes well and our prayers are with you.
    Hugs,
    JG

     
  • At 7:40 AM , Blogger Susan said...

    Hi, Chemo-sabe! (I'd say nice to see you again, but that sounds wrong.)

    Anyway, I love your 'tude, MaryAnn and I'm positive that it's the main reason why you're doing so well.

    Cute photo, nice to see you! Love your hair, babe, it's such a cute cut on you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home