I Hope You Dance

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

101 Degrees At The Park

Yesterday I went with Loyce, Madisyne and Preston to Gonzales. The twins and I stayed at the park while their Mom took care of some business. The kids had fun, but it was very hot and all the playground equipment was in the sun.

Dr Report: I had my first chemo treatment today. I took my book to read as it was supposed to take 3.5-4 hrs. They put Benadryl in my drip and it made me so sleepy that I only was able to read a few pages. After the treatment they connected me to an infusion pump to bring home for the next 46 hours. I had the pump with my last chemo, but this one is so much better. It is much smaller and lighter. I'm feeling good, but tired from being out and about all day!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi, Mary Ann!
    The twins are so cute and I bet they keep you busy. Looks like a fun time at the park.
    Glad your chemo went well and that your pump is more user-friendly. My thoughts and best wishes are with you.
    Watch that heat! It was a 100 degree day here too today.
    Gail S

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Jennifer G. said...

    Hey Girl,I am glad you are feeling ok, hope this will be a whole lot easier on you. You don't over do yourself and hope this ends soon. Wish we had your weather here. Our prayers are with you always.
    Hugs,
    Jennifer G.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home