I Hope You Dance

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yesterday.....

Yesterday was a fun day. I had not looked forward to it because I had a doctor's appointment to remove my staples. I'm still sore and tender and was a little nervous. (I will do my doctor's report at the end of this post). Anyway, it turned out to be such a fun day! I stopped at Elaine's house in Sutherland Springs to pick her up and we went to have lunch. She decided to go on into San Antonio with me for my appointment. Our friend Penny had called and said she had a doctor's appointment too and would like to get together with us afterwards. So...Elaine and I went to Dr. Merchant's office and luckily she was running on schedule. We then went to WalMart for some shopping. We finally touched base with Penny and decided to meet at Chili's for dinner. We had such a fun time together. Lots of talking and laughter, as usual. I finally got home at 8:30 pm, tired, but happy.

Dr Report: My surgeon removed my staples and I never felt a bit of discomfort. I had worried since I was still sore. She said I was healing very well and everything looks good. We just have to hope that it heals and grows together despite the damaged tissue there. I will see her again in 4 weeks for testing to see if it worked. I am feeling so much better now. It's good to be able to drive again.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM , Blogger Faith said...

    I feel better just knowing the staples are out. I will be praying that the tissue will heal better than new. Faith

     
  • At 8:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is so awesome to hear you can drive again and you are getting to do things you love best.That makes me very happy.:)
    We will keep our prayers going for your fast recovery and you are a more brave person than me. I would of flipped out with them just looking at me. LOL!
    Hugs,
    JG

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sure glad to hear your doing and feeling better.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home