I Hope You Dance

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Something's Up !

Something's up and I think it's lettuce.

The garden seems to be producing plants very slowly, but maybe it's just me watching and waiting. We are still under drought conditions and we desperately need a good rain.

Dr. Report: My surgery has been rescheduled for Tuesday, March 10th at 4:30 pm. It will still be done at the downtown Santa Rosa Hospital. Depending on how I do after the surgery, I should be in the hospital 2-3 days.

Sample Alert: WalMart always offers free samples from their website, Free samples. It's a good way to try something before you buy. I have ordered many samples from this site. I'm not sure how often they change to new products.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM , Blogger Faith said...

    Can't believe you already have lettuce! Nothing like fresh veggies!

    Sorry they posphoned your surgery.

     
  • At 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah, I am glad to see something in the ground. That is so cool and it is all worth it. Do a rain dance. LOL! Just a thought. You know me, always thinking of something whether it works or not.
    Sorry they postponed your surgery. I know you are disappointed but hang in there.
    Hugs,
    JG

     
  • At 12:33 PM , Blogger Bob said...

    Just to let you know, we're still thinking about you, although we don't exchange emails like we did. Hope everything goes as well as can be expected. You're in out thoughts. Bob & Shirley

     
  • At 3:08 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

    Yay lettuce!! I wanted to plant last weekend, but it rained all weekend and then snowed! Hopefully this weekend, when it will be 75. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home