I Hope You Dance

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yes, I Do Work !

We've been working in the garden this weekend. Friday we planted sweet corn, onions, garlic, carrots and leaf lettuce. It is a little late for the onions and garlic, but I'm hoping we can harvest some this Spring. We will plant more of them in the Fall.



Today we planted potatoes. Jesse's son, Joshua took a picture of me so that you would know that I actually do some work in the garden.



Jesse watched me plant the potatoes. I'm not sure he watched so that he would learn, or so he could make sure I was doing it right. LOL
I still want to plant some sweet potatoes. It's time to plant them now, but I just started growing my slips and I'm not sure how long that will take.

Dr. Report: I talked to my surgeon last Monday and she is checking her and Dr. Mayoral's schedules to see when they can do my next surgery. I plan to call her office tomorrow to see if they have a date yet. I will post it here as soon as I find out.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your doing a great job Mary Ann. You would think Jesse worked for the highway department,all you ever see him doing is sitting on a tractor or leaning on a hoe LOL.

     
  • At 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Looking good girlfriend.You know this is a "man's"world and it is hard labor to push the gas and the brake on a tractor. You go too Jessie.LOL I will be waiting for a sweet potatoe package.:)
    Jennifer G.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home