I Hope You Dance

Monday, January 19, 2009

The Best Day of the Year !

Yesterday was definitely the best day, so far, of 2009. Jesse and I decided to ride the bike to Texas Pride BBQ to meet our club, the Comal River Riders. It was so great to see some old faces and make some new friends!

MaryAnn, Liz, Shelley, Sarah & Maria

This is the entire group (minus Earl's 2 friends who snapped the pic for us) that rode to the BBQ place.

The weather was perfect for riding...lots of sun and temps close to 80°. We had some good BBQ and lot of fun visiting. I'm so glad that we have some new members in the club and guests showing up to ride. One of the things I look most forward to after getting through all my medical problems is to ride each and every ride with the club. I sure miss the members and the great rides.

On my post below reminiscing about 2008 I didn't mention our motorcycle club because we didn't get to ride with them all that year. If I was to post about what I missed the most in '08 it would definitely be riding and hanging out with the Comal River Riders!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Looks like a cool group of people. Wish I could of been along for the ride with you guys.
    Glad you had fun and I love a BBQ.

     
  • At 12:14 AM , Blogger Faith said...

    Sounds like a great way to spend a beautiful day.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home