I Hope You Dance

Monday, December 22, 2008

"No Show" for the Twins Birthday Party!

That's right, Jesse and I didn't make it to the twins 4th birthday party on Sunday. We spent most of the day at the er in San Antonio. I had excruciating pain all Saturday night, so we left for the city early Sunday morning. After running tests they discovered a kidney stone. I have a high pain tolerence, but that was real pain!!! They sent me home with meds and I must have passed the stone during the night. I was pain free today. Yes!

They did film the party and I got to see it after we got home. I think the kids had a blast.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mary Ann, I know what you were going through it happend to me about 20 years ago. After they gave me that powerful shot everything was great,till I passed the next stone, OUCH!!!

     
  • At 2:06 AM , Blogger Faith said...

    Oh I'm so sorry you had to go through that! Bill said it is the worst pain he has ever experienced. Glad you got the whole thing over with before Christmas.

     
  • At 7:08 AM , Blogger Sandy.in.IA said...

    Sorry to hear that you joined the 'Kidney Stone Passing Club'! There is just no pain like those stupid kidney stone can have! And the hardest thing...they are not all alike with their location of pain!!!! "/ Hopefully you will never have to experience that pain again!!!

    Sandy...who has passed 18 of those silly things...and is 'due' for another one! =(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home