I Hope You Dance

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You Would Never Make It Through The Winter

The title is *words of wisdom* from Jesse.
We took a motorcycle ride a few years ago up through the Rockies, into Yellowstone and Montana. I fell in love with the little town of Cooke City, Montana and told Jesse I would like to live there for one year and experience all 4 seasons. That's when he said those wise words above. Now why would he think that? Maybe it was because we were riding there in July and I was wearing my long underwear and lined leather jacket. :o)

Yesterday I went to a doctor's appointment in San Antonio, and had planned to do some Christmas shopping. It was much too cold to be going in and out of stores!!! The temps were in the 40's and the wind was blowing! I decided to wait till Friday for my shopping and hope for warmer weather. I just saw the forecast and they are predicting 77° for Friday. Perfect shopping weather for me!!!

Dr. report: I found out yesterday that my next surgery will be either the end of January or first of February. That's fine with me, but my oncologist will probably put me back on chemo during the wait. He doesn't trust those little cancer cells that might be hiding out in my body, just waiting to spread to other parts. I hate the effects of chemo, but it's worked so for and I trust my doctor completely. So if he says "chemo", I'll say "let's go"!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jesse was right again. Just think I'm 230mi.north the temp now is 30 that was the high yesterday,its suppose to warm up to 38 today.

     
  • At 1:33 PM , Blogger Faith said...

    I'd like to experience the four seasons too but would probably spend a couple of them in front of the fire with layers and layers of clothes - just looking out the window.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home