I Hope You Dance

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Product Reviews

During my treatments there have been days, actually weeks, that I haven't felt like cooking. So I have sampled many quick pre-cooked meals. Most I haven't cared about, but I did find one that is really good. That is Hormel Compleates Turkey & Dressing with gravy. It is not refrigerated or frozen. You can find it on the grocery shelf. All you do is make a few slits in the plastic cover, microwave for 1½ minutes, let stand for a minute or so and it's ready. Very tasty!

Another product I have tried lately is L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro For Men shampoo & conditioner for fine/thinning hair. My son, Chad, had bought this and I thought I would give it a try since I have thin hair. I wound up having a "good hair day". So just because it says for men, ladies can use it too!

Have you tried any products lately that you were impressed with? Please share them with us. Yes, that means you need to click on the word "comment" at the end of this article, type your response, click on "Name/URL", type in your first name and
click on "Publish". It's easy!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi MaryAnn. I saw you had written Robert and I went to your site. I'm glad to hear of your progress with the cancer. Sorry we didn't get to visit with you when we were there. Your blog is interesting. I've only been on this one so far. Tell the family hello. love, Margie.

     
  • At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Houdy, the next time your at the food store, in the frozen section look for Healthy-Choice Cafe-Steamers. They come in a verity of lunches, I have tried them all and love them, you will too. See you soon.
    DAN

     
  • At 12:19 PM , Blogger MaryAnn said...

    Hi Margie! Good to hear from you!

    Dan, I've never heard of the Café Steamers, but will definitely try them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home