I Hope You Dance

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Christmas Spirit

What gives you the Christmas Spirit? For me there are several things that really give me the Spirit.....Christmas movies and music, and the Salvation Army with their buckets and bells are first on my list.

Last night I watched Home Alone, Lost in New York for about the 10th time. :o) I have to watch the first two Home Alones, Miracle on 34th Street (the newer version) and The Christmas Story every December. We have also watched several heart-warming Hallmark Holiday movies this year.

Music - the Trans-Siberian Orchestra is the best in my opinion. We will be going to see them in concert during the holidays and I am soooo looking forward to that!!!

So, what puts you in the Christmas Spirit?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mary Ann I know what you mean about being in the Christmas spirit. I am so excite this year because all of my family will be here except Kris's fiance . I can;t wait to have all the grands together for the first time. This is the first time kim and jim will be here for Christmas in a long time. My favorite song is OH HOLY NIGHT and SILVER BELLS. when I hear those it is Christmas no matter the weather outside.

    HaVE A GOOD ONE
    cATHY

     
  • At 2:37 PM , Blogger Lisa Webb said...

    I love Christmas music so that would be #1 on my list and #2 would have to be holiday movies. Some of my favorite movies are "Christmas With The Krank's", "Home Alone" and it wouldn't be Christmas without ole' Ebeneezer Scrooge!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home