I Hope You Dance

Friday, November 21, 2008

A Year by the Sea

This is a quick review for all of the book lovers out there. I finished the book A Year by the Sea, thoughts of an Unfinished Woman by Joan Anderson. It was a wonderful, thought-provoking book. It's the true story of a 50 year old woman who retreats alone to her and her husband's Cape Code cottage for a year. She has so many experiences and learns to be happy with herself and enjoy the simple things in life.

In paperback form it only has 181 pages, so it's a quick read. I would recommend it to all the ladies out there.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:42 AM , Blogger Faith said...

    I'm looking forward to reading it. I think we all need to relax and enjoy the simple things in life.

     
  • At 12:23 AM , Blogger Faith said...

    Thanks for sending me the book. Looking forward to reading it.
    Faith

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home