I Hope You Dance

Monday, December 08, 2008

Nixon's Mural, etc.


Last weekend I took pictures of the twins in front of Nixon's mural that is painted on the side of Main Drug Store. I needed the photo for a project that I'm working on for their birthday. I actually wanted them to be standing in front of the part of the mural that has Nixon, Texas on it. The problem was that under the town's name is a giant chicken. Preston wanted to stand by the train instead of the chicken, so I managed to get one of each pose. But I do like the train photo the best.

On another note.....Last Friday my Yaya friend, Joyce, came for a visit. We did some shopping at Pam 's Flowers and Gifts and Main Drug. We are so fortunate to have such wonderful gift shops in our little town! Joyce was able to buy several Christmas gifts. We ended our visit with a delicious meal at La Enchiladita.
Here is a photo of Joyce and I and Miss Nectarine, taken a few years ago.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mary Ann I really enjoy your blogs even though I may not respond too much. The twins are getting so big and the picture was wonderful. I am so glad you and Joyce had a great day Sat. Keep up the good work and you will be on your way to total recovery.

    Cathy

     
  • At 8:05 PM , Blogger Lisa Webb said...

    Now on the picture with Nectorine.....are the one in the middle? hahahaha

    -Lisa

     
  • At 9:37 PM , Blogger MaryAnn said...

    Thanks Cathy.
    Lisa, Nectarine is in the middle. You could have come to that party if you had the appropriate hat and sun glasses with little plastic fruits glued all around them. :o)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home