I Hope You Dance

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Decorating Your House?

I guess we are all decorating for the Holidays now. I've toned down my decorations from what they used to be. I have 2 large boxes of Christmas stuff still in storage and I don't plan on pulling it out. I'm happy just having my tree and the many cards that I get from friends. I do have one other decoration that I love, and that is Santa photos.

From the top down is Dusty (age 24), Chad (age 22), Harold (I refuse to list his age because I know I'm not old enough to have a son that old!), and grandson Justin (age 22). I need to put up a photo of the twins and Santa too!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM , Blogger Lisa Webb said...

    I love those Santa pictures!! How come you aren't in one? Keep blogging....

     
  • At 1:17 PM , Blogger MaryAnn said...

    Me with Santa? I was much too scared to get close to him. I just wanted him to show up, leave gifts and then go! As you can tell, Harold took after me. That was his first Santa photo. He was scared too. LOL

    Hey, maybe you and I should go to the mall and sit in Santa's lap for a photo!

     
  • At 9:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If you do go some place and sit on Santas lap be sure and get a picture, and put it on your blog.
    Merry Christmas

     
  • At 12:33 AM , Blogger Faith said...

    Christmas music and lights put me in the Christmas spirit. I've watched several Christmas movies on the Hallmark chanel too. I love this time of the year. Last Sunday our church had a Christmas Tea. I took pictures and then posted a slide show on the church website. Here is the link: http://riverpca.org/Videos/
    ChristmasTea.mov (copy/paste the link in your browser to see it) What struck me is that everyone in the pictures are laughing, enjoying each other and having a good time. That's Christmas!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home