I Hope You Dance

Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Trans-Siberian Orchestra

We (Harold, Loyce, Jesse and I) went to the TSO concert last night in San Antonio. I'm having a hard time thinking of words to describe the performance. Awesome and fantastic just can't describe it. Maybe take those two words and throw in extraordinary and that will cover the performance.

I think Loyce and I enjoyed it more than the guys. Harold said that you can only listen to so much guitar and Jesse said that after the first few songs they all sounded alike. Loyce and I enjoyed all the songs, plus the lights, fire, and snow, and the good-looking guys!!!

I would love to make "going to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra" a holiday tradition.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM , Blogger Faith said...

    Sounds awesome! I'll have to check their schedule and go see them if they are in our area.

     
  • At 5:00 PM , Blogger Karen said...

    Lucky you!! I'd love to see them in concert.

     
  • At 10:08 AM , Blogger Sandy.in.IA said...

    I am Sooo happy you enjoyed them! Kalie & Mike went, first for Mike, he sounded alot like your guys..but Kalie was taking video and sending to me DURING the concert! LOL Dean said that we WILL go again next year. I agree, there are not enough explicative words to describe them. So FUN!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home