I Hope You Dance

Monday, March 09, 2009

Going Green !

Our garden is looking good although the only moisture it has received has been from the water hose. We do have chances for rain later this week and I sure hope we get some.

Our potatoes are looking very good.


The lettuce is growing very slowly. It probably needs more water.


Much of the corn didn't come up. The seeds were given to us last year and were probably a year old then. So I think we should have bought fresh seeds. We may plow it up and start over.


Dr Report: Nothing has changed since my last report. My surgery is still scheduled for 4:30 pm tomorrow. I am on a clear liquid diet this afternoon. I will give an update when I am home from the hospital. Thanks for all your good thoughts and prayers.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Garden is looking good. Sorry my rain dance hasn't worked yet. At least you will have something going on there. Good job.It is hail and snow here. Geesh!
    Can't wait till you get back home from the hospital and get this over with. My prayers are with you girlfriend.
    Hugs,
    JG

     
  • At 9:31 PM , Blogger Faith said...

    Wow, you're going to love those fresh vegies...hopefully the rain will come.

    My prayers are with you too. The day is coming when all this mess will be behind you. We will all have to get together and celebrate. Love ya, Faith

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My computer has been down. This morning i walked outside and there was a light mist comming down,its the first in about 2 months,maybe you will get some of this to.I wish you all the luck with your surgery.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home