I Hope You Dance

Saturday, February 28, 2009

WOW!

By now you have probably figured out that I enjoy the "groups" I'm involved in. For so many years there were only groups having to do with school. I'm glad my boys are grown and I'm finished with the school stuff!
Now the groups I'm involved in are:
Yayas - lifelong friends from back in our school days, who are the greatest.
GRINS - Gals Reading In Nixon-Smiley. A small group who love to read, talk and eat.
Breakfast Club - There are 3 of us who meet once a week for breakfast and fun. We often have someone else see us having a good time and sit down to eat with us.
Comal River Riders - Our motorcycle club that Jesse and I have so much fun with.

Well.....yesterday I was invited to join another group, the WOW Bunch. To explain -it's the Women Of Wine Bunch. It's a new group who have only met 3 other times. There are around 5 or 6 members who meet once a month. Each member brings a bottle of wine and a snack. The wines are critiqued while everyone has a fun time. I am really looking forward to joining in with this group of ladies. For the next meeting we are ask to bring a wine with a crazy label or name and a funky snack. If any of you have suggestions, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home