I Hope You Dance

Monday, March 16, 2009

Life is Good :o) Part II

Another great day today. My Yaya sister, Joyce came for a visit this morning and brought some kolaches, pigs in a blanket and an apple fritter from a great little bakery near her. Mmmmmm good! As usual we had a great discussion and lots of laughter.

And then.......here came the mail again with another big stack of Get Well/Thinking Of You cards from my discussion group members. Some were caring, some crafty and some funny. All were fun to read! One card was from a very intelligent canine from Florida. It said "In the tough times, remember, I can be your faithful companion, your guardian, your protector... Can I lick your face or something?" LOL

1 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM , Blogger Faith said...

    Cards and notes can mean so very much. I remember getting loads of cards after surgery 33 years ago. I still have them and still treasure them.

    Almost nothing can compare with caring friends and family! You sure do have a great group of each.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home