I Hope You Dance

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last Day of March

Where did March go???? Time seems to be flying by.

We had our March GRINS meeting last night. We discussed the book Twilight. It was our first time to read a vampire book and everyone seemed to like it. I could tell it was a Young Adult book, but it kept my interest anyway.

I received a cute card and a keychain from my good friend, Susan, from Arkansas. She handmade the keychain from a cool fabric that is named "Fruit Bottomed Ladies". It is so cool! I'm glad she used a lady with a fairly small fruit. LOL


Our garden is growing like crazy! The grass is too. We got a couple of nice showers on it and the plants loved them. This picture shows our potatoes, lettuce and onions.
Jesse has been working since we had the rains and hasn't been here to do any tilling. He will be surprised to see all the grass!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM , Anonymous Dan said...

    The garden looks great. You and Jesse must have green thumbs, LOL.

     
  • At 6:13 PM , Blogger Faith said...

    Yes, your garden does look great! Thank God for green thumbs and ...rain!

     
  • At 8:59 AM , Blogger Susan said...

    Oh, goodie, you got the keychain! Just a little correction, though- I didn't make that, I just sent it to you. Jenni in CA made some for me out of my fabrics and I've been handing them out to special peeps, of which YOU are one, MaryAnn!!

    Have lots of fun on your roadtrip, you little goofball!

     
  • At 8:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow I love the garden it looks fabulous...Are you eating lots of salads....

     
  • At 7:09 PM , Anonymous Gail S said...

    Mary Ann - When you get home from your road trip, don't be surprised if you see footprints in your garden....That lettuce looks ready for a salad bowl! I plan to head down to my Homeplace in the morning (4/18) for a short visit and I'll pass right by your house.
    Have a great trip! Hope to see you on my next trip down.
    Gail

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home