I Hope You Dance

Friday, July 24, 2009

A Big Weekend Coming Up!

Lots of things happening this weekend! Little (or should I say younger) brother, Dan, is coming in this evening for a long weekend here. Harold is planning one or two parties for the weekend for the class of '85. And the Steubing Family Reunion is this Sunday.

I'm planning on crashing at least one of the parties, as Harold's friends are so much fun. And I need to try out his new Margarita machine. :o) I'm also looking forward to the family reunion. Most of the family I only see once a year and don't always remember who they are, but they always remember that I'm Belle's daughter. I guess there's a resemblance there. It's always fun to have Dan here. We sit around and talk, play with BJ, Harold's dog, and sometimes do some target shooting.

I hope to remember to take my camera to all events and hopefully have some good pictures to post on Monday.

Hope all of my readers are planning a fun weekend too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home