I Hope You Dance

Monday, March 08, 2010

Has It Been That Long?

I can't believe it's been so long since I updated my blog! January!!!
I really don't have much news. I am really enjoying keeping up with family and friends on facebook. That's probably one reason that I have ignored this blog.

I finished reading my March bookclub book, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, today. There were some really strange characters in that book. It makes me wonder if the people in Savannah, GA are like that. I don't think I really want to know. LOL

Dr Report: I had a CT scan in February and it showed that nothing has changed. My doctor says that's good news because nothing is growing or spreading. I started a new round of chemo last Monday and this time I am going once a week. I went today and saw my doctor too. He told me that he was amazed that I was doing so well and not having side-effects with my chemo. One of the main side-effects is severe diarrhea. I haven't experienced that at all. (I'm sure you all wanted that bit of info, LOL)

My doctor, (and me) always go one day at a time. He never says much about the future except that I will probably be having more chemo. Today he surprised me by saying that he's looking forward to the day that my scan shows no shadows. I told him I've been planning on that all along. He gave me a big smile. He is just such a wonderful caring doctor and I am so fortunate that I chose him. :o)

8 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    such wonderful new, MaryAnn!
    thank God. I look to you to
    keep me upbeat! thank you for updating!
    hugs
    Kat

     
  • At 7:01 PM , Blogger MaryAnn said...

    Thanks Kat. I feel the same way about you. We are dealing with the same thing and your KT posts are always so upbeat. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I keep the glittery stars that you made me up all year. They are hanging with some photos in my living room. :o)

     
  • At 8:41 PM , Blogger Jodi Newell said...

    Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful MaryAnn!!! So happy to hear you're feeling good and staying positive.

     
  • At 9:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you finally updated your blog, Mary Ann! Sounds like you have a great medical team. I'll keep you in my prayers! Rita

     
  • At 3:55 AM , Blogger Faith said...

    Yea! I know the chemo must be a pain but worth it when it works! You are always in my prayers too and I'm looking forward to the day all the shadows are gone. We will definitely celebrate!

     
  • At 11:01 AM , Blogger Jaybird said...

    Yaaayyyy Maryannabanana.... I am so glad that you have a great Doc, and that things are going better for you.

     
  • At 2:21 PM , Anonymous Jennifer G. said...

    Awesome news and glad you feel confident in you medical team. You doing well makes me and all your other friends extremely happy. I am sure you are a big inspiration to lots of people, I know you are to me. Keep up the good work my friend. :>) My prayers are with you always.
    Hugs,Jennifer G.

     
  • At 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good day

    We do not agree with this year BRIT awards decision.

    Please go to see our little poll

    http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

    Lady Gaga can not be better than Madonna

    Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
    [url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/facelift/index.html]facelift[/url]

    PRINCE HARRY WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRIT AWARDS
    With a special birthday message from Prince Harry for the 30th Anniversary of the BRIT Awards

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home