I Hope You Dance

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Is It Tuesday?

I'm confused. I usually have chemo on tuesdays and I went yesterday. Now that I'm going downtown, my appointments are on Monday. It will take me awhile to adjust. :o)

Dr Report: Before I see the doctor they always weigh me, take blood pressure and temp. I weighed the same, but I think I really gained, but was weighing on new scales since I was at the downtown office. I had a temp of 101.8. My regular doctor was gone for the week and he had someone taking his place. She was really concerned thinking I might be getting the flu. I told her I didn't think so. I think it's just a cold. Anyway, she said they wouldn't give me chemo but would give me the iron drip which takes 1 1/2 hours. I have to go back next Monday for the chemo. She told me to take my temp everyday and if anything changes to call. I took it this morning and all was okay. I went to Gonzales to run some errands and when I got home I took it again and had 101.5, so I tood meds and laid down for a nap. I'm hoping this will all be over in a day or two.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM , Anonymous Jennifer G. said...

    Pound those fluids and lay low. I hope it goes away also. My prayers are always with you.
    Hugs,
    Jennifer G. :)

     
  • At 4:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ditto Jennifer!
    It will take a while to get used to the new schedule!

    hugs,
    Kat

     
  • At 8:07 PM , Blogger MaryAnn said...

    Jennifer and Kat. Both of you are living in the same state. I hope to go see Jennifer one of these days as we've been best friends since we were in the 4th or 5th grade.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home