I Hope You Dance

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New hair!

I went to the doctor this morning for my iron drip and procreat. That took a couple of hours. Jesse went with me and after the doctor we went back to the wig shop. I planned to find a wig that was longer, more like I used to wear my hair. But....Jesse found a short one that he said would be perfect. I tried it on and it felt very comfortable. He thinks it's the one for me. So I bought it. I sure hope my my insurance pays for these as wigs are not cheap!

Anyway, we had a good day. After leaving the wig shop we went to New Braunfels and got there at noon. We met Harold at the steakhouse and had a delicious meal and a crazy waiter. Next Jesse and I went to the Halloween shop and got the rest of what we needed for our Halloween costumes. Tomorrow is trunk n treat and it's going to be so much fun.

Dr Report: Nothing new. Just got my iron and procreat. Didn't have to see the doctor. I can tell the iron is helping as I feel much better with a little bit of energy. :o)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yea! new hair! will you be posting a picture? LOL Is it your color?
    hugs,
    Kat the Brat!

     
  • At 11:57 AM , Anonymous Jennifer G. said...

    I am waiting for my picture.:) I think you will enjoy a short wig anyway. Good looking out Jesse. Glad you are feeling better, I like that kind of news. Keep up the good work.
    Hugs,
    Jennifer G.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home