I Hope You Dance

Monday, November 16, 2009

Three Pounds ! :o)

Can you believe it? I gained 3 pounds in one week. My doctor is happy and ask if I wanted to cut back on the Megace (gives me an appetite). I told him I want to get to 125 pounds and then will cut back. I only take one little teaspoon each morning. Boy that stuff works!

I went to chemo today. They wouldn't give it to me the past two weeks because I had a temperature and the doctor wanted to take care with what was wrong with me before giving more chemo. I just feel so blessed to have such a wonderful doctor. He is so caring and nice. He comes into the chemo room and talks to the ladies that work for him and they are always laughing. They all stay busy, but have big smiles on their faces. I think they are so happy to work for such a nice guy.

That's all I have to report today. :o)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mary, I'm glad you are feeling some better. I'll be glad when you can put all of this behind you. You continue to be in my prayers.

    Rhonda

     
  • At 4:55 PM , Anonymous Gail Smith said...

    Mary Ann, 3 pounds -that's great! So glad you are better now and can continue the treatments. I am truly thankful for your wonderful doctors too...They better take good care of you!! Love you,Gail

     
  • At 7:56 PM , Anonymous Jennifer G. said...

    Awesome news girl! You keep up the good work and give your doctor a hug for me for making you feel good and want to be around him and he makes you happy. I wish there were more of them for real. Hooray for you on your 3 pounds. You know my prayers are with you every day. :)
    Love ya,
    Jennifer G.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home