I Hope You Dance

Monday, January 04, 2010

I Wanna Be A Rock Star !

I lost so much weight when I first started chemo. I went from 135 lbs to 98 lbs. I looked awful, but thought, I'm skinny enough to be a rock star! I've gained weight since I started taking Megace and today when I went for chemo I was 129 lbs. I think I'll cut down the Megace to once every 3 or 4 days as I like myself in the 120's. And I'm going to design my own "I Wanna Be a Rock Star" shirt. :o)

I had a wonderful trip to Faith and Bill's (my sister and brother-in-law) place in Sarasota a few weeks ago. We did something fun everyday and I can't wait to go back. I just hope it's nice and warm the next time I visit. The last two times I've gone to Florida I had to wear turtlenecks and jeans. That's just not right for Florida.

We had a great Christmas and New Year's. Now if I can just get myself in the mood to take down the tree..... Maybe I'll do it this week sometime. I got so many lovely Christmas cards and think I will leave them displayed for the month of January. I enjoy looking at them everyday.

My New Year's resolutions:
1. Enjoy each day and have fun with family and friends.
2. Get back to the habit of saving 10% of all incoming $$$.

Hope you all have a wonderful 2010. I'm looking forward to a great year!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Maryann...Glad to hear that you are putting on a few pounds. I got so fat during chemo...ugh. Take care of yourself and really get into that first NY's resolution...that's what life is all about. Hugs to you
    Ruthie

     
  • At 6:11 PM , Blogger Melis said...

    I want to go to FL next time you go so we can all hang out!! :)

     
  • At 3:05 AM , Anonymous customwritinglab.com said...

    I wonder how much efforts did you make to loose your weight!? I have been trying for a long time!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home