I Hope You Dance

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Changes, changes, changes !!!!!!

Has it been a year since I last posted? Time flies!
A lot has happened in the past year. I was diagnosed with cancer, had surgery, had 2 rounds of chemo and 6 weeks of radiation. I still have another surgery coming up soon. But I am feeling much better now and I'm looking forward to getting past this time in my life. I have too many things to do and too many places to go to be down too long!

One of the side effects of my chemo is that I have no desire to read. Normally I read 4 or 5 books a week while working full time, so this is a real change for me. I look forward to when the chemo wears off and I want to read again. I am still getting books and the stack will soon reach the ceiling, LOL.

I am no longer working, which is okay as I'm a homebody anyway. And I have the most wonderful family and friends! So I'm doing just fine.

I've been inspired by my sister's and niece's blogs and I am determined to be more regular with my writing here.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM , Blogger Faith said...

    Keep writing. It's a great way to keep up with what you're up to!
    Faith

     
  • At 10:29 PM , Blogger Jodi Newell said...

    Mary Ann your positive attitude inspires me more than you can ever imagine. Hang in there friend, you've come a long way and this will behind you before you know it... then you can get back to your books for heaven's sake! :-)

    Jodi-

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home