I Hope You Dance

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Welcome to my Blog!

Well, I'm here and wondering what took me so long. Lately I've been reading several blogs that have inspired me, and then on Sunday I watched a tv program about the interest in blogging and the fact that over 70 new blogs are created every minute! Can you imagine that? Suddenly my whole way of thinking has changed! I can't be left behind. I must join the world of blogging!
Now I'm imagining all kinds of things to blog about - motorcycle riding, the wonderful world of computers, the joy of reading a good book, and oh yes, there's my most awesome friends, my quirky friends and my down-right crazy friends - I should never run out of stories to write about!

Thanks to all of you who find your way here to read my journals. My wish for all of you is -


I Hope You Dance
I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance...I hope you dance

3 Comments:

  • At 1:33 AM , Blogger Robert said...

    Its good to hear from you.

     
  • At 12:02 AM , Blogger D. L. Moczygemba said...

    Welcome aboard, Ride free, ride safe, but most of all. ride.

     
  • At 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Maryann, I so enjoyed reading your blog...my first visit and it won't be my last. I look forward to keeping up with you via your blog...

    Ruthei

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home