I Hope You Dance

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Got Wieners?

Last November Jesse and I and 3 of our friends rode to Monclova, MX to the Ruta Del Desierta Rally. What an experience! We met some of the nicest people while in Mexico and we were treated like royalty! Monclova is such a lovely town with great hotels and restaurants. We hope to go back to the rally this September. If anyone reading this would like to ride along with us just let me know and I'll give you all the details.

I have a new appreciation for George Strait's song, Cowboys Like Us.
I take off time to time
With those crazy friends of mine
Head out on steel horses
With wheels and we ride
We burn up that road
To old Mexico
Blend in with the desert
Just we amigos
And we roll

We entered the Weenie Bite contest. It's not as easy as it looks!

Yep, we lost. But at least they didn't drown the weiner in mustard like they do at some rallys. Yuk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home